Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My redheaded wife's sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My redheaded wife's sexy feet
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joedidder3200   Author's Homepage   Email joedidder3200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would share my wife's feet. She's a beautiful redhead with size 8 feet. She enjoys having her feet massaged (which I do on nearly a daily basis) and various forms of foot play [Wink] . She's really doesn't like her "pale skin" though I love it! After all, she is a redhead!

-

-

I also posted a few previous photos of my wife's feet in the past here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=039298

[ November 26, 2020, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: joedidder3200 ]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has very lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely perfect, I can imagine the rest of her. The pale skin is fire, especially with the almost any color.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love redheads, especially with cute feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why doesn't she like her pale skin?? Pale skin looks wonderful on feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joedidder3200   Author's Homepage   Email joedidder3200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple more photos from today's foot massage.

-

-

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow perfect! Creamy toes and soft soles. .. younger looking feet. Lates 20s?
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

I will let her know you completed her "younger looking feet." She will appreciate that since she is 52 years old. However, overall she looks younger than her actual age. Most people think she is mid to late 30s in age. Redheaded women seem to age well.
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

An updated photo. You can also see my wife's red hair, if you were wondering if she is a true redhead.

-

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has excellent looking feet.

Her soles are fantastic

Thanks

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links