Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateur teenagers feet pictures - pictures from strangers (20/12/20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amateur teenagers feet pictures - pictures from strangers (20/12/20)
Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Project.ft   Author's Homepage   Email Project.ft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

I’m new here but i posted a lot of stuff on another foot fetish forum so some of you may recognise my content.

A quick back story to make you understand what am i doing here.
I contact girls on many different platforms (such as instagram etc) and tell them about my photography project.
Long story short i manage to meet them to take some pictures of their footwear and bare feet and also buy their shoes and socks or simply borrow them (which i prefer)
As a bonus they always come wearing them so i receive them nice and warm (that’s always my request).
I take pictures of the girl in shoes, in socks and of course barefoot. Then i take the shoes and socks with me to have some fun while they’re still warm.
If i borrow them, i return them after couple of days of such fun (if you know what i mean by that).
Lately I’ve been mostly doing this so the shoes don’t pile up too much but i always keep the socks.
It’s such a big turn on seeing their posts on instagram wearing the shoes after i had my sweet time with them.
Quite often it leads to some more “serious stuff” but i might make a new thread for it in the adult section if anyone would be interested.
Hope you enjoy my content - it’s just a sample of my work to see your reaction
I will be selling videos in 4k and full sets of photos soon if i get enough interest as i record all my meetings with the models.
Socks from the models could also be available if anyone is interested!
Enjoy!!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 20, 2020, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Project.ft ]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Project.ft   Author's Homepage   Email Project.ft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..great quality shots and beautiful young models and feet. Great work! What city or state is this done in. I'm in nyc. I occasionally get a model on craigslist.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
socksanon
Member # 52109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for socksanon   Email socksanon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice stuff! more socks pics and stuff please
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a long time follower of yours on IG, welcome to Wu's!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good. Post when you have material to sell.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
Wow..great quality shots and beautiful young models and feet. Great work! What city or state is this done in. I'm in nyc. I occasionally get a model on craigslist.

Thanks! I always liked photos and I’m using a DSLR for these.
I’m taking all pictures in London UK [Smile]
Craigslist isn’t so big here so I’m mostly using instagram at the moment

Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

quote:
Originally posted by socksanon:
nice stuff! more socks pics and stuff please

I got plenty of photos so will do.
Also i have almost all socks available from the pictures i post if anyone wants to purchase

Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:
as a long time follower of yours on IG, welcome to Wu's!

I have a very little amount of followers on my Instagram so really appreciate it! I’m trying to stay “low-key” there as it’s easier to convince girls to model for me [Smile]
Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
Looks good. Post when you have material to sell.

Will do! First video in 4k recorded already but still need editing
Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

Okay, i haven’t expected any replies as i didn’t receive anything at all for a while but pretty pleased with the results [Smile]
Since you guys liked my post i will start posting some full sets from couple of years ago when i kinda started with the idea.
This girl was gonna sell me her shoes and socks believing of course it’s all for a photography project.
I asked her to wear them as much as possible and to come wearing them as it makes it much easier cuz she doesn’t need to change her shoes etc.
She wanted to meet at the underground station (probably cuz she didn’t trust) and brought a friend with her.
Giggling a lot with loads of people around i took pictures.
She was laughing saying “oh my god my shoes smell so bad!”
I just carried on trying not to get too excited.
People started staring at us and the friend was laughing quite a lot.
After i finished taking pics i collected the still very warm shoes (it was the middle of the summer) and went to my usual place to have some fun.
The shoes were soooo stinky i couldn’t fully inhale the smell! The socks drenched in sweat as well and they smelled just great.
Unfortunately she didn’t meet me ever again but i kept the shoes and have them till now.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Project.ft
Board Regular
Member # 53193

-

-

-

-

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links