Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tabby’s TICKLED Tootsies — the Tabby Tapes 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tabby’s TICKLED Tootsies — the Tabby Tapes 2
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to store — Tabby’s TICKLED Tootsies:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

Just when I thought shooting “Tabby’s Tiny Tootsies” was more than I could ever wish for, things got better! Tabby agreed to work with a friend, who I’ll refer to as TF for “Tabby’s Friend,” to shoot a video of ... HER TINY GORGEOUS TOOTSIES BEING TICKLED!

This is the kind of tickling I like the most ... very gentle and playful. For the first half of the vid Tabby wriggles her adorable little feet into the camera, but then TF begins to tickle tease those teeny soles and we go from wriggling to wiggling and giggling! Tabby’s soles are obviously very sensitive and the look on her face is priceless as TF tickles her soles! I think this must have been a very peculiar spot for Tabby to find herself in, because though she’s pint sized, she’s a PISTOL, a little FIREBALL, and to just have to sit there and let her soft, sensitive little soles get tickled without any way to retaliate? I think she’s not used to that AT ALL! lol

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links