Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meet Olivia! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meet Olivia!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I meant to post this earlier but you know, life. This is Olivia, the first new model I have photographed since the 2016 Feet Fair shut down. Olivia was recommended to me by Grace because fellow Pinay girls like to network, and she's also a friend of Francine, so it's all good there. Well, I'll let you guys decide but to me, Olivia is head to toe gorgeous, and her soles are particularly sexy. Olivia has a bit of and arch, not a high as Grace's, but her amazing soles more than make up for it. I hope you guys like her as much as I do.

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ December 14, 2020, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very beautiful woman with very lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I met Olivia through Grace, and I met Grace through Francine, and they're all good buds, why not photograph them all together? That was Gracie's suggestion, and I'm trying to see if I can put it together. What say YOU?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinos gone wild

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Chinos gone wild

Not Chinos, Filipinas....

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a great New Year to all. Here's a sample from Olivia's next set, where she really shows off her soles in all their splendor. I don't know about you guys, but as far as I'm concerned, Olivia has the sexiest soles of any recent model that I worked with, and I don't have to tell you that's saying something. Please let me know your thoughts, should I shoot with her again?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've posted comments in your threads sometimes, but those were few and far between. Every once in a while there is someone who will entice me enough to compel me to say something about her, and Olivia is one of them. She seems like someone who sees the good in life and would do anything to make you smile.

Olivia is a fantastic personality to photograph and it shows through the pictures. Life is good and you've got to enjoy your time working with her.

Nothing bad to say about her as she is quite appealing to the eyes.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you, Adam.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by National:
I've posted comments in your threads sometimes, but those were few and far between. Every once in a while there is someone who will entice me enough to compel me to say something about her, and Olivia is one of them. She seems like someone who sees the good in life and would do anything to make you smile.

Olivia is a fantastic personality to photograph and it shows through the pictures. Life is good and you've got to enjoy your time working with her.

Nothing bad to say about her as she is quite appealing to the eyes.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you, Adam.

Thank you for the comments, and the best New Year to you, National...

I think you're on to something here. I have only met Olivia once, and it was during this shoot, so I'm not going to pretend that I know her well, but all I know is that Gracie has been friends with her for years and raves about her personality, as does Francine. The only reason she was never introduced to me before now, is that she wasn't really interested in doing any fetish modeling of any kind.

Maybe it's because I have a deep affinity for Filipina women, but she made a lasting impression on me. In my personal experience, people from the Philippines, especially the women, tend to be quite warm and caring and compassionate, with strong family values, and that really appeals to me. They also tend to be very generous people and appreciative when other do good things for them. Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous, with boner inducing soles, so what's not to love?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia is top notch for sure; but for me, out of your recent (and prior) models, the "best feet" award has to go to Giovanna. [Drool]

Besides Her high arches, amazingly meaty soles and plump little toes, the fact that you mentioned Her feet have a "VERY powerful scent at times" just does me in! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
Olivia is top notch for sure; but for me, out of your recent (and prior) models, the "best feet" award has to go to Giovanna. [Drool]

Besides Her high arches, amazingly meaty soles and plump little toes, the fact that you mentioned Her feet have a "VERY powerful scent at times" just does me in! [Jerkoff]

I agree! Giovanna has the best feet. [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Agreed guys, Giovanna is all that and then some, and she's also one of my closest friends, but this thread is about Olivia.

-

[ December 27, 2020, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, I have booked all three, and they'll put on a Pinay show to rock the house. Here's a sole comparison from all three girls...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Those are six gorgeous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine, Grace AND Olivia.

It will be a great 2021 after all.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links