Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random Pretty Russian Girl’s Wrinkly Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random Pretty Russian Girl’s Wrinkly Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Russian girl (I’m guessing she was either a tourist or perhaps a student studying abroad judging by what looks to be the textbook next to her as well as the backpack with a couple pens in the side pouch) was photographed mid last year by @secret_photographer, but his Instagram page was deleted soon after this I recall. These are some of my favorite images as I think she’s quite pretty and I really like the shape and texture of her soles with how they go from being smooth to suddenly super wrinkly when she scrunches her toes. I also liked the background description, which was as follows:

“I met this Russian 🇷🇺 girl in the Park in the city. I was actually nervous to approach her and walked past her once before I did as she looked like a model. Then I noticed her frayed designer jeans and tightly laced pink sneakers that must contain some nice feet, so I doubled back around. I showed her my insta and she agreed to pose for me instantly after I told her how I find 👣 to be very appealing, so we picked a nearby spot in the grass where she pulled off those tight size 40 sneakers and propped her bare feet up on them for a close look at her long toes and soft soles! ♥👣 They must have smelled amazing. Her soles were absolutely incredible and soft and I got a close up of an amazing toe scrunch. For how smooth her feet were so many wrinkles appeared when scrunching! She spent half the photoshoot laughing and chatting with friends and taking pics of me on her 📱. I didn’t mind just kept 📸👣. I asked her to lay down on her tummy and I ♥ this angle of her looking back as I 📸 close ups of her 👣. Toespread heaven! 💕👣😇 There was a slight bit of a language barrier and my camera had a few issues but think we got there in the end 📸👣😍.”

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ December 16, 2020, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so cute, she reminds me of a Russian friend of mine.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links