Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marien's Excellent Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marien's Excellent Day
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to go shoe shopping right after a snow storm here in NYC which was really smart of me, and I happened to mention it to Marien who immediately asked if she could tag along. The shoes I was looking for are for another model with larger feet than her, but it's always useful to have a good pair of feet (see Giovanna) to tag along and show how the shoes would look with someone wearing them. Here's a snap of Marien in the store:

-

There was such much snow on the ground that I was forced to park my car semi illegally, so the shopping session was very brief and we were starting to get hungry anyway, so we decided to drive to a great area for food, which just so happens, has a municipal parking spot. Of course, due to COVID restrictions, none of the restaurants were allowing inside seating, but we managed to find a very good Italian place with a heated outdoor area, but it was still cold like crazy. I wasn't planning on taking any pictures today, but then it hit me that Marien wasn't wearing any makeup at all, and I have always thought that she looks better that way because she's a naturally beautiful woman, but she thinks I'm just blowing smoke up her ass, so any input from you guys would be very helpful. This is the first time I have ever photographed Marien without any makeup whatsoever, and I think she's still very attractive, but you know what they say, you can lead a horse to water...

-

-

After all that, it was time to drive Marien home, but not before I made her take off her sneakers in my car, and give me a brief but awesome foot show. I'm thinking of booking her again soon, what do YOU think?

-

[ December 18, 2020, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and on the way home, we passed a couple of cars which seem to be the property of an artist, because they're definitely show pieces. Marien snapped these pics of the cars...

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
... it's always useful to have a good pair of feet (see Giovanna) to tag along and show how the shoes would look with someone wearing them. ...

To say that Giovanna has 'a good pair of feet' is certainly a vast understatement. Giovanna's feet are magnificent! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
... it's always useful to have a good pair of feet (see Giovanna) to tag along and show how the shoes would look with someone wearing them. ...

To say that Giovanna has 'a good pair of feet' is certainly a vast understatement. Giovanna's feet are magnificent! [Mmm]
"A good pair of feet" is just colloquialism, everyone knows that that Giovanna's feet are exquisite, as are Marien's.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to be disrespectful in any way, but i've always thought that Marien looked a bit overly made-up in her photos (except, of course, for her spectacular feet)! [Thumbs Up]

She has an innate beauty: her face, when relaxed, is positively radiant. It sometimes seems like she's trying to "force" a look in her poses (tongue out, eyes widened, etc.), and the excessive makeup only adds to that perception. When she relaxes and goes easy on the makeup (or even uses none as in these photos), she is really spellbinding!

This more natural look also somehow makes her seem more powerful and "in-charge" - just the look that would cause many helpless males to fall to the floor to worship her amazing feet at her command... [Drool]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
Not to be disrespectful in any way, but i've always thought that Marien looked a bit overly made-up in her photos (except, of course, for her spectacular feet)! [Thumbs Up]

She has an innate beauty: her face, when relaxed, is positively radiant. It sometimes seems like she's trying to "force" a look in her poses (tongue out, eyes widened, etc.), and the excessive makeup only adds to that perception. When she relaxes and goes easy on the makeup (or even uses none as in these photos), she is really spellbinding!

This more natural look also somehow makes her seem more powerful and "in-charge" - just the look that would cause many helpless males to fall to the floor to worship her amazing feet at her command... [Drool]

Dude, you are not wrong! And you are not being disrespectful. I've had the same conversation with Marien several times, but even though she's not that old, she thinks she's totally losing her looks. She already knows she can always work with me because in my opinion, her feet are as good as it gets, but the last time she showed up for a shoot (see below) she was wearing all that clown makeup which ironically, does make her look older than she actually is. After this last outing, I'm insisting that she wears a more natural look 'cause I never liked heavy makeup anyway, I prefer to see what a model really looks like instead of hiding behind a mask.

-

[ December 20, 2020, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dude, you are not wrong! And you are not being disrespectful. I've had the same conversation with Marien several times, but even though she's not that old, she thinks she's totally losing her looks. She already knows she can always work with me because in my opinion, her feet are as good as it gets, but the last time she showed up for a shoot (see below) she was wearing all that clown makeup which ironically, does make her look older than she actually is. After this last outing, I'm insisting that she wears a more natural look 'cause I never liked heavy makeup anyway, I prefer to see what a model really looks like instead of hiding behind a mask.
That's great news, Adam! Not that i carry any weight, but please tell her from me that she is incredibly hot and should have no fear that her looks are diminishing in ANY way. Add her amazing feet to the package and you're in the "drop-dead gorgeous" category – IF she relaxes, stops "posing" and uses little (or no) makeup! [Mmm]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I'll pass it along DT, as it happens, I booked her for tomorrow, and can't wait to do a formal shoot with her wearing next to no makeup, she insists on wearing false eyelashes and Chapstick (lol). This is very common for a lot women because there's so much pressure to look young all the time. Anywho, here's a couple of pics that I posted in this forum in the past where she's not looking clownish, but I think she still looks pretty and sexy.

This pic was in the shoot I did between her and Francine, as they were getting ready. I added the insert to remind people of how she looked after she put on a wig to pose with Francine, and the sole one because, why not?

-

This one she sent me from her home to show that she had dyed her hair red at the time:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

OMG! Please tell her to skip the false eyelashes and the wig this time, and go easy on the makeup and exaggerated poses (tongue out, eyes bulging) and just let her NATURAL BEAUTY be on display. Her soles are instant boner territory!! [Jerkoff]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links