Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Return Of Tara

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Return Of Tara
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time Tara Lind was seen on Feet Fair, was in early 2015, about a year and a half before the site closed down, and after that, you guys know the rest. Luckily for me, Tara is very good at staying in touch, so when I reopened earlier this year, I decided to reach out and see if she would be willing to model for me again. To my delight, she informed me that she would be happy to return, but as I have stated in previous posts, that girl's schedule is impossible, as it's constantly changing with very little notice, and on top of that, she's an insanely popular model who travels a lot, so nailing down a shoot with her takes a lot of time and patience. She told me to give her some time, and when she informed me earlier this week, that she had today available, I jumped at the chance, and here you have it. Tara still looks incredible, and that goes for her mouthwatering feet, with their sexy arches and wrinkly soles. I did a three set session, including video, and it will all be released on my site very soon, but meanwhile, let me get you started with some samples...

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... the second photo... [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have added the first of 3 different Tara video clips to the site, check it out HERE!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links