Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Golden Goddess 3: Sublime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Golden Goddess 3: Sublime
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to store, in both 1280 and 4096 resolutions, is “Golden Goddess 3: Sublime”, store is:

https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

The last of three times I saw the golden goddess (as I think of her) in the park in fall of 2019 was a pleasant surprise and my favorite of the three encounters. I say it was a surprise because after the second encounter, when her soles were earthy, I had seen her several more times, but always with people, and never with her feet up or shoes off. I thought my luck has run out. Thankfully I was wrong!

This last time I remember how surprised I was to see her up next to the statue of Bryant. I mean, in late fall I see feet there pretty regularly, so I was not shocked to see cute soles and little plump toes — but HER?!?! She is literally as beautiful as the sun and as golden and radiant as well. Her face is the very definition of perfection. What could be improved? Nothing! She’s long and slender and for her height she has very moderately sized feet — maybe five ten, maybe size 8? Her adorable feet are smooth and soft looking. And here they were — finally not dirty, finally not dark.

And I knew she was very accustomed to me filming and had been very very blasé about it before, so I assumed this time would be the same — and it was, but with a twist!

I sat on the white marble steps and very nonchalantly slipped my camcorder onto my lap and zoomed in. She was clearly hip to my move and I could see her stealing peeks at the camcorder. She was also texting quite a lot and at one point she smirked a bit, looked at the camera, and pulled her feet up!

I sat for a while but her feet stayed up so I packed up to go. I was disappointed as it was only about three minutes. I even stood up to leave but as soon as I did she put her feet back down! So I sat down again and went through my routine of edging my camcorder onto my lap. The angle was slightly different but still nice. I continued to capture more amazing footage of her sensitive, tender bare soles and breathtakingly beautiful face, counting each additional minute as a blessing. At one point she looked over to her right and had a look of recognition and hilarity on her face. I thought to myself, “what was THAT about?!?!” but nothing happened so I kept rolling. She left her beautiful naked soles exposed to my camera, but still once or twice looking over to her left. This went on for about A HALF HOUR! (I trimmed the experience down to cut out some footage that wasn’t totally in focus.)

Eventually she leaned over and grabbed her socks and slipped them over her tootsies, and I kept shooting because I hadn’t noticed her shoes at all and was curious as to what they looked like. BOOTS! Cute ones, and she put them back up on the chair. After capturing all this I packed up and left.

As I was walking away I noticed to my right a tall snd very handsome young blonde guy looking very intently at me and then over at the golden goddess. This was where she had been looking before! Was this what had happened? Had she texted her boyfriend/husband to tell him “that foot guy is at it again?” It would explain a LOT.

And sure enough, after I had walked a circle around the library, then the alleys of the lawn, I got back to the area just beyond the library terrace and the blonde guy was sitting with the golden goddess! They were looking at something very intently on her phone (not me as she had never lifted her phone to film me), so I chanced walking up to the terrace and walked behind them, in earshot. I took my headphones off snd could hear them talking about her Halloween costume (this was mid-October) — she planned to dress up as cleopatra! Can you even imagine her in that costume and makeup sitting with her bare soles up and visible???

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them with us.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly gorgeous

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the mental malfunction of a woman who is that beautiful, whose FEET are THAT SPECTACULAR, thinking that she has such horrible, un-photogenic feet? The disconnect between her self-image and the reality is so insanely stark!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links