Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Huge Seatback Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Huge Seatback Soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Huge Seatback Soles,” available here:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is one of those girls I could swear I’ve shot or at least SEEN with her bare feet up before — but I just can’t place her. But she basically confirmed by her behavior that she’s either been filmed by me before or has at least seen me shooting. She had her big, well-worn white sneakers off and her socks tucked inside but her soles were pressed against the seat rather than having her legs extended with soles showing — but as soon as she saw me walk into view (she was sitting in the south alley) she visibly smirked and put her feet up on the seat back. I could not believe my eyes — her feet were so ... BIG. I took this as an open invitation and grabbed a chair at the next table, took my camcorder out without really hiding it, placed it in my lap, and opened the viewfinder.

I started shooting but was completely dismayed to see her shoot a peek at the camcorder and then put her feet down! I totally cursed myself for being so nonchalant about my approach — in my defense, she had put her big bare feet right OUT THERE in the alley for my view, after all. But had she? Maybe she just intended to tease me with those massive foot bottoms but I had come on too strong? Whatever had happened, what I did know beyond a doubt was that I’d only captured about 20 seconds of her.

Dejected, I sat there and waited a bit, camera off. I soon noticed she was texting madly, a smile on her face, and soon after reading a reply she let out a hearty laugh, texted something back, then, thank god, her long legs stretched back out and I saw those big fair soles quite clearly in my peripheral vision again, like two creamy surf boards.

I flipped the viewfinder open and went for it again. Then I captured something like 12 more minutes of her with her face in the background and those big soft soles right there, pointed at me, front and center in my viewfinder! Casually wriggling as if somehow anticipating my fantasies about tickling them. For a long while she seemed to be keen to have me on “ignore” even though I was basically right on top of her, but ... I saw her looking! And texting — seeming to completely love her ongoing text conversation! This is one of the most obvious examples ever of a girl who was texting about her bare feet being filmed — who was getting these texts ... her BFF? Husband? Even her mom? But then she would switch from secretly thinking the whole experience is hilarious, to just vegging out and looking around. But while I was shooting, “ignoring” me or not, she kept flexing her big feet so I got the full view of them. Size 11? Maybe, or maybe even bigger.

As I shot snd shot I began to lose circulation in my arms as I had to hold the camcorder at sort of an odd angle to get this perfect perspective. So I was actually kind of relieved that she seemed to come to a point where she decided to stop ignoring me and just tip her hand — “hey you I see you.” She knew, and she wanted me to know she knew. This was around the time she texted something, gave a long hard very amused look at the camcorder, and when this didn’t seem to rock my world, she TOOK MY PICTURE in literally the most brazen way any girl I’ve ever shot ever has, and I assume texted it to her hilariously laughing BFF. Once again, I just sat and kept shooting so she decided the sole show was over and put her feet down. When she reached for those boat-like sneakers I decided it was time to go, as I was super late for something else anyway.

The best part of this is imagining what was no doubt going through her head as she watched me film her huge, wriggling feet — no doubt thinking about that I would be doing with the footage! LOL!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her big soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links