Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateur Foot Clips - Updates

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amateur Foot Clips - Updates
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amateur Foot Clips   Author's Homepage   Email Amateur Foot Clips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweaty Winter Socks

-

There isn't much more humiliating of a task than being made to lick a sock clean that has been worn for a week. The only thing more humiliating might be a sock that's been worn for over a week, and that's what happens in this clip.

I actually stopped counting the days after a week, so I'm not sure how long I wore these socks with these boots for. But they stunk. Bad. My slave has smelled some pretty gross smelling feet and he actually tries to turn his head to get a breath of fresh air. I could even smell them from where I was sitting, so it's up to him to lick them clean enough that they stop smelling so bad.

This video is just a fun time for me, where he suffers under the stench of my boots and socks before being made to lick whatever stuck to my feet from these nasty socks. They seriously smelled so bad.

Get it at clips4sale or iwantclips

--------------------
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maeva
Board Regular
Member # 53293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maeva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice clip! She seems to have really nice and smelly socks!

--------------------
Website : https://www.panty-place.com/femdom-domination-feminine/

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky guy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amateur Foot Clips   Author's Homepage   Email Amateur Foot Clips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pedicure Trash Bin

-

Sometimes a foot slave starts to think they're special, or worth something, just because they're getting used so much. It's important to make sure they are put in their place once in a while, and taught that they are a worthless tool to be used by their princess who owns them. And if that means being a trash bin, then that's what they'll do.

My slave was starting to get these thoughts, that he was somehow not worthless, and actually talked back to me. So I drag him into the bathroom for this clip. This clip is fifteen minutes of pure humiliation. It's time for a pedicure at home, and I wanna make sure my slave knows how low he is, that he is nothing but the dust from my feet. So I make him lay on the bathroom floor, and eat everything that comes off my feet during my pedicure.

I haven't gotten one done in a long time, so my heels are so rough, and there is so much dry skin. It doesn't take long for all of it to go in his mouth, and all over his face, and all over the ground. He also has to eat my toenails that I clip off.

Lastly, it's time for some lotion, and I make sure to wipe off any excess lotion right inside his mouth. Finally, I empty the foot dust container into his mouth.

My slave is such a fucking loser, and this video proves it. He knows where he belongs now, and if he ever talks back again it's going to be way worse for him.

This clip just hit top 5 on clips4sale! Help me get it to #1.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Toejam Eating

-

I bought some new socks recently, and didn't find out until it was too late that they left a bunch of lint behind. For most people, that would be a deal breaker, but fortunately I have a slave to deal with that.

As usual, I have to make sure my shoes are licked clean first. Nothing says that I own you like licking the bottoms of my dirty shoes clean. But once that's done, then the real fun begins. These socks are sweaty, and they also need to be licked clean. You can see the fibers from my socks going on my slaves tongue, and he just has to swallow it all.

And once the socks come off, then it's time for all that delicious toejam. There was enough in between my toes that I didn't need to bother feeding him today. Once he licks it all out of my toes, I put my socks back on so that I can get more built up. It's so much fun degrading him, and filling his stomach with nasty stuff off my feet.

So if you like seeing a bunch of toejam, then this is the video for you.

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Eat My Shoes

-

Can you handle the humiliation from this one? We got a request for me to make my slave eat pieces of one of my shoes, and my first thought was "why stop at one pair?"

So I make my slave lie down, and make him lick clean, and then eat pieces of, every single one of my most worn shoes. From Uggs, to Toms, to my sneakers with my insoles that I wear to work. At one point I even make him eat a piece of his own shoe. I was just going to make him smell his shoe, but because he hesitated, in his mouth it went.

For twenty minutes his tongue scrapes across the soles of all these shoes, with small breaks to swallow my spit or eat some of the shoes. The video ends with him being told to keep his mouth open, and I put a piece from every shoe in his mouth at once.

If you are even half the loser my slave is you are gonna want to buy this video asap.

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Extremely Dirty Foot Worship

-

Ready for the most extreme video I've ever made, and the dirtiest feet you can imagine? My slave wasn't, that's for sure. You should have seen my face when I started rolling the camera for this video.

It starts very simple. A gorgeous pair of feet walking around all day in sandals need some cleaning. Pretty average night for my slave.

But then it's time to really prove how pathetic and loyal my slave is. I go outside and get my bag of gardening dirt, and bring it inside with a planter that perfectly fits my foot. And this begins the dirtiest and grossest my feet have ever been, and he licks it all off like the loser he is.

And I put my feet in the dirt over and over again. Each time I do, more dirt sticks to my foot. I spit water in his mouth throughout the shoot so that he still has moisture in his mouth. Finally, at the end of the video, I pour some of my water into the planter to make mud, and my slave has to lick all of that gross mud off my feet.

You'd have to be so pathetic to do something like this for your mistress, and I bet that all of you losers would love to be in his position, licking all that dirt off my feet.

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Week Old Socks Worship

-

One of my older videos, but still one of my favorites.

For this video I wanted to do something extra special to punish my slave. He's been let off way too easily lately, and I can't have him forgetting that I own him. So I decided to wear the same pair of socks for an entire week in my old nasty keds. I worked multiple shifts, and also did yardwork in the same shoes and socks so they got soaked. These things smelled so so bad, I couldn't handle it when I took my shoes off. I can't imagine how my slave even made it through this video.

The first full five minutes of this video is just him licking my shoes clean, because that's how dirty they are. At one point I actually pull apart the sole of the shoe, and literal chunks of dirt are falling in his mouth. He could barely swallow it, it was hilarious.

Then the shoes come off, and I really can't overstate how bad these socks and shoes smell. There's wet toe prints on my socks, and the insides of the shoes are just falling apart. I spend a full half hour making him lick and smell my disgusting feet, shoes and socks. He doesn't get a single moment of fresh air. I hope after this video the only thing he can smell is my feet.

This video is very special, as it's probably the grossest my feet have ever smelled, in a pair of shoes that are literally falling apart. I don't know if I can do one like this again. Not cause of my slave, I don't care whether he likes it or not, but for my own personal comfort.

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Linty Black Socks Licking

-

It's been a while since I've made my slave suffer, so today I decided to try and find the socks that leave behind the most sock lint and wear them for the day. Unfortunately for him, the socks I chose happened to be his own.

After wearing them for the entire day in shoes that make my feet so sweaty, it's time for him to lick all the lint out of my toes. There's quite a bit of little fuzzies hiding in there, and he eats it all. Honestly though, it wasn't as much as I thought there would be, so I start tearing little pieces of sock fuzz off of the socks themselves and make him eat those as well.

And for good measure, he licks the inside and outside of my shoes. Just another day of being my footslave.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links