Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I dream of VELMA’s soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I dream of VELMA’s soles!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “I dream of VELMA’s Soles!” Store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This it turns out was the “I dream of Jeannie pants” girl I had first shot in 2018, and then saw and shot again, including some sock sole exposure, that fall. But when I next saw her, ver a year later (early fall 2019), I didn’t recognize her! She recognized ME though — I saw her sitting in the shade up on the library terrace, watching me walk around on the lawn with the most crooked smile on her face! I wondered what this girl who was the spitting image of Velma was looking at. And man she LOOKED JUST LIKE VELMA! The glasses, the hair, even her face was Velma-esque, although lacking the baby fat.

Anyway I patrolled around on the lawn a bit, saw nothing, and sat down in a seat on the lawn. I looked over at the library terrace again to see if that girl was looking at me again ... and she was ... but she had pulled a chair over and had put her bare feet up on it!!!

Needless to VELMA’s soles? I got up and went right over there.

When I got over there she immediately stopped looking at me but had a very slight smirk on her face. I found a spot to sit that was rather awkward but fuck it — it would have to do! I slid the viewfinder opened and she was looking at the camera and laughing! I was so startled I forgot to push rec, really really wish I had, lol. It was at that point I recognized her as the Jeannie Pants Soles girl and then it all fell into place. What then ensued was over an hour of her relaxing with her beautiful, tender, pampered, immaculate soles wriggling and flexing around as she had a practiced, nonchalant, “cat that ate the canary” look on her face! Sometimes she peeked slyly at the camera, other times she peered right down the lens. I was shooting, but she owned this segment.

It was a fall day that had been cold in the morning but it got into the high 70s by afternoon and she seems to have started to feel the heat because about halfway through she took it off and PUT IT UNDER HER FEET which was awesome (at least to me). I edited it down to the 12 or 13 minutes I enjoy the most when I am viewing this shoot.

(Yes, I named the clip file after the wrong monster hunter when I uploaded it, in an epic brain fart. She was 100% VELMA all the way!)

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1313 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1258 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links