Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Submitted For Your Approval

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Submitted For Your Approval
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the years, many of you have written to me because you have wanted to see sweet Giovanna getting her feet worshipped on camera. I did do a video long ago, where that same scenario took place with Gio getting worshipped by legendary Little Dee, but that was back in the old days of nearly square formats, and standard definition video, so I'd say it's high time for an update in clear and sharp HD. Being a living goddess, Giovanna is well used to having her feet pampered and worshipped literally hundreds of times, and Aries is basically into anything. We're still in the process of negotiating so it's not a done deal yet, but drop me a line and let me me know what you think, is it a good match? Do you want to see Aries doing what you want to do to Gio's sexy feet? Your opinions are valued.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! It is the best idea that I've heard in a long time. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm greedy. Were it me I'd skip the middle man and worship their feet myself. [Evil Grin]

But short of that, O' Hell yeah! [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds interesting. Knowing you, I’m sure the quality will be outstanding!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I'm greedy. Were it me I'd skip the middle man and worship their feet myself. [Evil Grin]

But short of that, O' Hell yeah! [Woot]

What a fantastic idea, but I think if I did that, it might blow the top of my skull off. Talk about sensory overload.
[Jerkoff] [Drool] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While waiting for the video of Aries worshiping Giovanna's feet, I was extremely happy to have the new video of Giovanna solo, "Gio Electric." It has truly wonderful close-ups of her soles with amazing teasing dialog.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
While waiting for the video of Aries worshiping Giovanna's feet, I was extremely happy to have the new video of Giovanna solo, "Gio Electric." It has truly wonderful close-ups of her soles with amazing teasing dialog.

I couldn't agree more with you, but I'm just as impressed by what her ass looks like in those skin tight silver leggings.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Indeed, she has quite an impressive rump. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna is gorgeous as always.

Her butt looks amazing in those tight silver pants.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links