Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tiny buxom Israeli

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiny buxom Israeli
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Tiny Buxom Israeli Girl” — store is: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40361/real-bare-soles

The lawn was closed on this fall day in 2018 for some stupid ass ho down or something (don’t ask), and I made a few circles around the library and alley but absolutely nothing was happening. Out of sheer boredom, I decided to walk up to the East River. It’s about a 20 minute walk, but there are places you can sit, benches and little parks, up there, although they’re not always so easy to find. But I know where they are. And I know bare soles are on display there sometimes.

This girl did too! When I first got up there she wasn’t in this little waterfront park, but by the time I had done a circle or two of the park, she had arrived and I saw her lying down on a big marble bench and texting, and actually saw the tops of her bare feet from the direction I was walking from. There was no one on the next marble bench, and not many people around other than a guy kind of pacing around the area, so I went and sat on that next marble bench, took my camcorder out, and got to capturing the wonderful view on video! And wonderful it WAS — she was not even five feet tall but thicc and curvy, with a cute little face and about size 8 feet — not big as sizes go but certainly large for a girl who was really only about four foot ten or so! I loved the way her naked tootsies squirmed and wriggled like two ferrets playing.

She was lying down when I started shooting and I could see little glimpses of her face as she texted and checked Instagram or whatever she was doing. I saw soon that the guy who was circling the area was most definitely buzzing around because this adorable girl’s feet were bare! After a few minutes she came up on her elbows and now and then she did these glances across where I was sitting and to me it was super clear she was looking without looking. Eventually she twirled around and he feet went over the side of the bench, and she got on her phone. I stopped shooting. Then she started talking — Hebrew! Clearly an Israeli girl. I got up and went over to look at the water, and watched a blue crab on a piling, right below the water line, eating algae off the piling. It swam away and I turned around. The tiny buxom Israeli girl was gone.

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1259 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links