Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What To Do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What To Do?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I have great news, after many false starts, I have secured a booking with beautiful Asian girl Tessa, with whom I haven't worked in quite some time. Tessa is now doing video, which makes her all the more enticing to us :

-

Well, it just so happens that I'll be shooting with Annie and Marien in the near future too, and that got me thinking. I think it would be cool to pair Tessa off with one of these ladies, and I know that a three model shoot would be ideal, but that doesn't fit my schedule or budget right now, so I need you guys to help me pick which model would work best with Tessa. Your help would really appreciated, so please make your feelings known.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, tough one! Maybe Annie’s soles would have more contrast against Tessa’s?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

Well this helps the selection process.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth, i think Marien's fresh new look (and incredible pink soles) would be an amazing pairing with Tessa's luscious little feet. However, i'm a lifelong fan of petite feet, so perhaps i'm just a bit prejudiced! [Evil Grin]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, it looks like it's going to be Annie and Tessa. I just couldn't get their schedules to work for next weekend, so it looks like I'll be shooting with Marien solo on the 27th, and the other two on the weekend of the 6th of March...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a win either way because all three have great feet!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tessa is quite lovely.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well guys, I brought Tessa back, and our shoot was a smashing success. I did do a picture set of her and Annie together and I'll post samples soon, but there wasn't any time to shoot full video, which really sucks, but's that's my fault for not scheduling enough time for it. Anyways, here she she is, and I don't know about you guys but to me, she's a sight for sore eyes. I'm sure I speak for a lot of you when I say "Welcome back Tessa".

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, if you hit the link below, you'll see one of the Annie/Tessa pics that I posted on my Instagram profile last night...

Annie and Tessa on Instagram

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's a new Annie clip, featuring a short guest appearance by Tessa. Annie at The Fair

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links