Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall and Small — Table Tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall and Small — Table Tease
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to the store is “Tall and Small: Table Tease”
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

There’s nothing better than actual foot teasing from a girl you’ve shot on a previous occasion, when she sees you on the lookout for soles! On this day I was up on the library terrace near 40th and looked down the alley and saw a pair of curvy little soles up on a table, with a pair of endless legs behind them! Tracing further along I recognized the infamous “tall and small” beauty, resting her sensitive little tootsies from big clunky boots that looked too hot for a warm late summer day (I included a second of the beginning of the clip which shows the boots for those who like that).

Knowing that I had shot her repeatedly and lately she had been a bit playful when I did, I decided to go in for another helping. She hadn’t seen me and had no idea I’d seen her, so when I got to that area of the alley I passed her super casual, and headed over to the empty table across from her. Without much pretense I unzipped my bag, slid my camcorder out, and got to work. It was clear she had seen me because seconds after the camcorder was out she gave it a good hard look with a jolly look on her face and wiggled her feet around!

And I’m happy to report, this went on nonstop during the next 25 minutes or so! This video is the best part, mostly “best” because it’s in focus — Sony camcorders don’t autofocus for shit! I got the impression that she stayed and left her sexy little size 7s up just so I could capture a good long video of her bare soles, and that is a bit of hotness all its own. I love when a beautiful girl I don’t know teases me with her bare soles, knowing full well what I’m going to use the video for later!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mouthwatering soles!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links