Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Poor Little Mii’s Soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poor Little Mii’s Soles!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 2 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Poor Little Mii’s Soles,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Oh no, poor little Mii! Mii is a Japanese girl with a vlog who did requests and so on, and just about right away she noticed most of her requests asked to see her feet, her feet tickled or otherwise tormented, or barefoot in bondage! So being eager to please, she complied! And now her YouTube vlog is almost entirely foot related. I’ve often watched it and enjoyed her stoically enduring sharp fingernails on her adorable sensitive little soles — the one thing I would have preferred to see different was a much better view of her bare soles, both in glamour posing and being tickled.

So I just decided to ask her to do it for me — and for you! She is Japanese so communications were often a bit halting, but we eventually came to an agreement and she delivered like a pro. The first five minutes is little Mii wriggling her size 24.5 (size 6.5 US) soles in your face —- at last so clearly visible! Then her devious friend tickles her soles for the second five minutes. Oh no! As a Japanese person she has a strong sense of duty and commitment and I had told her she had to keep her soles in frame the whole time, and she kept them there despite the agony of too much sensation! Actually the most ticklish feet I’ve ever stroked have been the soles of a Japanese girl, tied with a Jewish girl. Poor little Mii’s little Japanese soles are so vulnerable! Her YouTube is:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLjlxs7KLY3gOjlLabKg_8w

She’s got that cheerful spunkiness that is so endearing ....

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has extremely lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1256 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links