Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Milly's Back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milly's Back
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been a while since I've posted anything about sexy mature Milly, and her very sexy Dominican feet. I lost track of Milly sometime ago, but we ran into each other in the street as we headed to our respective jobs. Needless to say that I'm very happy we're back in contact because I missed her slender, high arched toots, and now you can check her out on her new video clip by clicking HERE

Meanwhile, enjoy a few pics from the photo session.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What could you Possibly be looking at?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milly has fine, beautiful soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... the last photo! [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

If I said it once, I've said it a thousand times, Milly happens to be one of the most underrated models ever, and I consider her to be my best find in light of the fact that I met her in my old neighborhood working in a low rent boutique. Because she's a local Dominican lady, she had never even though of modeling before, but I noticed that she has nice, slender high arched feet and offered her a gig, which she accepted but then it took me over a year before she finally got the courage to pose for me. A couple of her pics are doing pretty well on my Instagram, with the lasted at this link: Milly

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links