Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Stunning mixed girl soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stunning mixed girl soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Stunning mixed girl,” store is
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

I saw this girl at the park with some equally cosmopolitan friends sitting on the grass listening to a concert — they looked like a Benetton ad! Lol. All beautiful, exotic and maybe 18-22 years old. All shod though. But later the friends seemed to be gone and I saw her sitting in a chair by the southern edge of the lawn, alone — and barefoot! There was a chair where her feet would go, but they weren’t there, her legs and long feet being wrapped instead around the leg struts of the chair as she spoke on the phone. So I sat down and watched and waited.

She ended her phone call, craned her long slender neck to look at the band on the stage, then ... plonked her big feet up on that other chair! Needless to say I was up and out of my chair before her heels even hit the seat! She crossed her ankles right around the time I got in front of her. I sat down and began to go through my normal method of very low key shooting, getting so far as almost pressing REC, her soles in my viewfinder. But she noticed the camera and then put her feet right down — crushingly disappointing, until I noticed she did a peculiar thing that made me love her forever: she curled her very long legs, one at a time, so she could see her own bare soles, and she picked a few blades of grass off of her one soft wide sole, then flicked at a little patch of dirt on the other sole ... only to then LICK THE TIPS of her index- and middle-fingers, then rub the dirt spot out with them! This was so amazing I later cursed myself for not having filmed it — but how could I have known she’d do that? The idea that she literally cleaned off her soles because she knew I’d be filming them was incredibly erotic to me, and it totally put me at ease for the filming to follow.

She put her big feet back up and pointed straight at me and I pressed REC again. She proceeded to stay busy at her phone the whole time, I’m assuming texting with her hip friends. Occasionally she’d give me a very matter-of-fact look as I sat there transfixed by the image in my viewfinder. She put her feet down a few times (and I edited around that as smoothly as possible) but each time her feet went back up, the bare soles were pointed right at my waiting lens!

This girl was seriously beautiful. She had all the attributes of an “Indo-European” — no, not that meaning, an alternate one meaning “Indonesian European,” so basically from the Dutch East Indies. Her face looks exactly like that of other Indo-Europeans I’ve known (but way prettier!) and her body is the usual interesting mixture. She had to be at least five foot ten, probably a proper six feet though, with incredible stems that just went on forever. She had big feet, maybe size 10, but that’s something Dutch and Indonesian women have in common. The shape of her feet was more Indonesian than Dutch, meaning they were wider and chunkier.

Eventually she put her feet down and stuck them loosely into her super-expensive designer running shoes, and I thought she was leaving to join her friends, but nope — her friends came back to see her! They had bags of food from Whole Foods so I guess she had decided not to join them on their food run. One of her friends, a guy with exotic good looks like she had, went right over to her and started whispering to her while looking over at me. She whispered back to him and peeked at me once, and they both laughed quietly (I’m pretty sure this guy was gay based on his body language). I assume he saw me filming her bare soles as they came back onto the lawn and told her, and she must have said something funny in reply!

“Filming her bare soles” — big soft bare soles she had just cleaned up just for me, even going so far as doing the “mom cleaning you up with spit” thing! That was a huge huge turn on to me when I shot this (late summer 2018) and it remains one today.

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ April 09, 2021, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sokes, soles lol

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Should have edited the title. Just did so 🤦🏻‍♂️

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots and wonderful story to go with them! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Thanks

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Knew you’d be a fan FJB

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links