Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Exotic princess’s FIERCE teasing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exotic princess’s FIERCE teasing
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Exotic princess’s FIERCE teasing,” store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This one has been in my archive for about two years, because when I think of it, it’s very frustrating! But lately it occurred to me that just because it’s frustrating to ME doesn’t mean it’ll be frustrating to YOU!

Why frustrating to me? Because she teased and gamed me with her feet RELENTLESSLY, that’s why! This happened not long after the first time I had encountered this girl, the exotic princess, on the lawn. She had seen what I was doing and had thought it was fairly funny the first time around, so when I saw her with her feet up again and they were just LOOKING FUCKING GORGEOUS, I was just thinking about how to get my lens on her beautiful soft soles and lush face — not really about how difficult the shoot would be. Boy was I wrong!

I think because I had already done this to her and now here I was doing it again, she gave me a look like she couldn’t believe I had the nerve to do this AGAIN! Not angry, more laughing in amazement that anyone could be so cheeky. Then she dove into her phone and texted like crazy and I had NO doubt she was texting about me. So I opened my viewfinder with a lot less confidence now and slid my camera into position to point at her luscious soles and ...

... she immediately put her feet down!

Oh well, I better get the fuck out of Dodge, I initially thought, but then I saw she had not put her feet ALL the way down, and wasn’t getting up to confront me, or calling over a guard, so I stayed put for the time being, side-eyeing her. And she sat there, giving me long and very direct looks, then going back to her text convo, sometimes laughing out loud. This continued for A HALF HOUR.

Finally her sense of curiosity and playfulness seems to have got the better of her sense of amused outrage, and I saw her straighten her legs and there they were again — the pale creamy soles in my peripheral vision. I swung right into action and saw the camcorder’s counter begin ticking forward — I was getting more sole exposure of this exotic beauty!!! — when just a few moments later and BAM her legs went back up again. For another ten minutes!

And this is how it went, over and over, as she would lure me into starting to shoot when her bare soles were exposed to me, then up those long legs would go again, then more texting, laughing, and long looks my way. When her feet WERE down, she scratched them against each other a lot, and sometimes she reached down and scratched her feet with her fingernails. Her red high tops seem to make her feet very itchy! I considered volunteering to scratch her feet for her but thought it might be ill advised. Lol.

When she had her legs up she was looking at me a lot, but interestingly, when she put her feet down toward me she was careful NOT to look at the camera, although she did a ton of flexing and *especially* scrunching, which tickle fans like me love because it looks like her soles have just been stimulated and it was too sensitive, lol.

Eventually she just left her feet down, apparently having tired of this little game. YES they are as gorgeous as the last time! I tried my best to edit the transitions as smoothly as I could and it actually came out pretty well IMO but the full yield of my sitting there for over AN HOUR was under ten minutes, so this is shorter than usual. By the time she finally got up to leave my ass was absolutely killing me! She left surprisingly quickly and walked straight toward me so I was a bit concerned for a while that she might confront me, but she breezed by, inches away from me, and all I got from her was a slight sense of her gorgeous floral fragrance.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine sole shots in spite of your frustration. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe even because of it 😅

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links