Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buxom Italian’s Huge Flip Flop Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buxom Italian’s Huge Flip Flop Soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Buxom Italian’s Huge Flip Flop Soles,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

For the reason described below this video has no sound.

This one has been on my list to edit for a while but it was a lengthy project to get done. There was a concert in the park that day and people brought their kids. As a result there were kids running around the fountain plaza and they would often run around or behind this tourist, so I had to edit them out ... which was quite a task! Then on top of everything else, the music of the live event created copyright issues so I had to go back and edit over again to remove the sound from the video, lol.

Anyway this was from summer of 2019 and it was a tall, *very* ample Italian tourist relaxing from her sightseeing. She was with a guy who came back with food about 10 minutes after she put her feet down and I stopped shooting. Despite being on tourist duty her feet were in great condition, very little wear and tear on her tired, soft soles.

I saw her on the fountain terrace and had to sit on the steps in front of her to shoot this. So all the people sitting on the lawn for the concert got to watch me shoot this, ha ha! But I didn’t care. As I already said, she was tall and very ample, a little plump and with absolutely giant boobs. She had the edges of her hair tinted turquoise — I didn’t know Italian girls did that. Her feet were out of their black platform flip flops and ... were ... HUGE! I mean she had to be at least size 11. It was very sexy to me that she was sitting there facing the big audience on the lawn and pointing her big bare soles right at all those people. I’m sure more than a few guys were sitting there with tents in their trousers staring like mental patients at those giant naked foot bottoms!

I went up to the steps, sat in front of her and got right to work. I don’t know how long it took for her to notice me because she was wearing reflective shades shaped like a butterfly. (A detail I didn’t notice until I was home enjoying the video that night.) Eventually it was clear that she knew I was shooting her feet but like the Italian girl she is, she seemed very nonchalant, just bemused by the crazy things men do when they’re attracted to women. This is a very sexy video, as she is very voluptuous and her feet are SO damned big. Even as I sat there I was fantasizing about her being mummified with just her head sticking out one end and her big feet out the other, her massive soft soles unable to escape. I can tell you that thought was extremely distracting as I thought about dragging my fingernails up and down all that ultra-sensitive sole flesh!

Later when her husband or boyfriend came back, I noticed he was very tall, trim and had curly black hair. I could see her looking at me where I was sitting on the lawn with a knowing smirk but I don’t think she told him I had spent all that time filming the bottoms of her bare feet!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them with us. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd fuck her until it smelled like rotten fish. Please feel free to pass her the message [Joint]

[ May 08, 2021, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: HighArchesPT ]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have outdone yourself once again sir.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links