Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Super pretty, rather confused Asian girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super pretty, rather confused Asian girl
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 2 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Super pretty, rather confused Asian girl,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is another one from 2018 and it’s cute as hell! Shot on the Fifth of July on the lawn. I had actually had a LOT of luck on this day already, not any long shoots but a couple of very nice ones in the 3-4 minute range when I saw this girl sitting in the shade along the southern end of the lawn. My blood was up from my earlier successes so I just sat right down and got to work without any fuss.

This girl was just super cute — I didn’t really notice it until I had been looking at her in the viewfinder for a while, but yes she was absolutely adorable. Her feet were little and, due to her cozy Birkenstocks, they were a bit grimy but just a tiny bit, and it was also clear just by looking at them they were as soft and sensitive as feet can possibly be. I don’t usually think all that much about the girl’s feet when I’m shooting, funnily enough — you’d think I would, but I’m much more attentive to keeping the camera focused and steady, and her feet framed perfectly. But with this girl for some reason every second I saw her soles I was thinking of nothing but how much I wanted to tickle them. I mean I was literally thinking of ways I could get up and just tickle her soles. The fantasy of her cute little feet wriggling around to avoid my fingers, and the delighted panic on her face, was in complete control of my thoughts! In fact, not having done that with this particular girl made me so mad at myself for missing the opportunity, I resolved to do it some time in the future, and indeed have done so now and then! (I don’t advise that YOU do so, in fact I strongly advise against it. It’s completely nuts.)

This girl had just the cutest response to being filmed. She had an adorable combination of surprise, puzzlement, confusion and fascination all rolled into one. When I first shot her she just gave me this blank stare and, it so *didn’t compute* with her what was going on, I thought smoke might start curling out of her ears, lol! She looked down very frequently at the camera, unlike girls who are more hip to the fetishized aspect of what I’m shooting and want to hide that they know what I’m up to. She got a phone call early into the time I had her on film, and though I couldn’t make out what she was saying, it seemed to me she had an American accent. She was also texting with someone for a while and I think whomever it was she was texting might have clued her in because, after a while, when she looked at me she would then look at her feet and move them around a little.

I shot her for over a half hour, the whole time desperate to have those sensitive little soles at my disposal. Finally she got a call and put her feet down. Then she got up and walked around on the grass in her bare feet as she talked on the phone. I looked at her little Birkenstocks on the grass, neatly parallel to her chair, and the heavy indentation her bare feet had left in them. Then off I went looking for my next opportunity.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
echotango
Board Regular
Member # 51617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for echotango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she does have really delightful feet! Would love to give them a sniff and a tickle
Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links