Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ruby Rogers is famous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ruby Rogers is famous
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Ruby Rogers is famous,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Ruby Rogers is famous. I guarantee most of you would know who she is. So, a few things. Ruby Rogers is not her real name. I won’t say how tall she is or what size shoe she wears. I won’t say how she’s famous. This info might help sole sleuths to identify her. All I will say is, first, she looks like Audrey Hepburn a little. Second, the most ticklish spot on her soles is the very soft skin right under her arch.

The decline in her business due to shutdowns because of the pandemic made her more open to this sort of work. Here she starts with her well-worn track shoes on, then she kicks them off and wriggles her sock soles a bit, then she peels them off and exposes her EYE POPPINGLY GORGEOUS AND SENSITIVE bare soles, which proceed to wriggle, curl and flex like a pair of adorable playing ferrets — lol! It’s an incredible sight. Would it be even more incredible for you if you knew who she is? Omg yes. But I’m sorry to say I can’t make that happen.

The vid only has about 25 seconds of running shoes, then after that, just over a minute of socks. The rest of it is beautiful squirming bare soles. That’s just the tease needed to make the sole-reveal even more explosively exciting!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ruby has very lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1255 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the intrigue, beautiful looking soft soles…but your hints suck! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intriguing but without a face and body to go with the feet, I just can't get excited about any model.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freebie vidcap. I can’t sell the ones that show her face for obvious reasons (those are for my own private enjoyment), but I think it’s no harm, no foul if I just show her ticklish (confirmed) soles ….

I’ve been enjoying this one immensely. I still can’t believe I have this content.

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I love the intrigue, beautiful looking soft soles…but your hints suck! [Laugh]

They’re not hints! I can’t even give suggestions about what she looks like or what she’s been in.

On a certain level I’m dying to, because it would turn the ff world upside down to know she’s showing her soles for us. Way more so than Bella Thorne. But it would be a betrayal of trust, and she would also stop doing privates for me, and I live for those!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're killin'me, rbs. 🙄😆
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
her ticklish (confirmed) soles
Geez, man, make me even more jealous than I already am! [Laugh]
Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links