Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Newyorican PRINCESS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newyorican PRINCESS
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Newyorican PRINCESS,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Having been born and raised in New York, I loves me some Newyorican girls! Every generation gets more integrated, but living life “con sabor latino” all the same. What I like the most about them is that sardonic ‘haha-that’s-the-way-things-are’ attitude they bring to life, and the laugh they always have for life’s many absurdities.

If you are a woman sitting in the park with your cute bare feet up, there’s a good chance I’m going to be one of life’s many absurdities, and she had a laugh set aside for me, that’s for sure! It was one of my rare ventures to the park in 2021 and I wasn’t expecting much and, for a while, it seemed that my fears would be confirmed! Striking out for hours, I had gone over to Whole Foods for some grub and, coming up the steps on my way back, I saw this girl sitting near the neck of the west alley of the park. She was actually sitting in a super convenient part of the park because there was a place I could sit, on the top of the steps, and I went over there and sat right down, putting my hot takeaway down next to me. I slipped my camcorder out and began shooting her soles immediately.

She first gave me a little glance and did a double take, but Newyorican girls usually figure it out before other girls and I saw her suppress a chuckle. I saw something else too — her beautiful little feet were two fucking BLURS. Her face was clear and crisp but her soles, nope! Despite having face recognition turned off, this focus issue is a perpetual problem with my 4K camcorder. So despite shooting her for over a half hour, I have only about ten minutes I think of crystal clear footage to enjoy (for me, nothing but perfectly clear and in-focused bare soles will do), and this clip is all of that sharp in-focus footage.

She’s so pretty, a little girl with small, beautiful, soft looking feet. She was fierce in her little leather jacket. She gave me so many knowing looks while I shot!

She finally put her feet down and gave me a long “ok, show’s over, dude” look. I stayed put anyway, in case she put her feet back up. A few moments later, a guy going down the steps who was not playing attention walked past me too close … and kicked my food right down the stairs! I heard her laughing and when I looked over at her, she put her hand over her mouth and gave me such a funny look and said right to me, “oh I’m sorry” but she found it so funny she couldn’t stop laughing. It was pretty cute, actually. So I thought, yeah, haha, time to go, and got up and left.

Later on I was sitting about 100 feet away and I saw her leave the park. This little Newyorican girl has a killer body!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles, pretty girl!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them with us.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a problem with the clips4sale store but that’s been fixed so the clip is available now!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links