Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Huge Black Feet 1 — Kool Aid girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Huge Black Feet 1 — Kool Aid girl
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Huge Black Feet 1 — Kool Aid girl,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

It’s a stereotype to say that black girls have big feet, but stereotypes often have a kernel of truth to them, and as a lover of big feet, this is one of many things I love about black girls! In 2019 I shot not one but TWO black girls who had not only enormous feet, but strange hair as well! This was even odder because it’s typically white or Asian girls sitting with their feet up in the park. I can go a whole year without shooting a single black girl with her feet up. Yet here were TWO, both at LEAST a size 12, both with unusual hair!

Here’s the first one. I think of her as kool aid because of her shock of hair in the tint of that sweetly refreshing beverage. And like the beverage this girl seemed very sweet too. She was tall and she was BUILT — with a blockbuster bod. She had her feet out of a pair of motorcycle boots and her creamy soles looked as soft and sensitive as a baby’s bottom! Usually girls with big feet are self conscious about my filming them, but she had them bare and propped up in the first place so when I sat in front of her and started shooting she seemed to be more lightly entertained than anything else.

Did I say big feet? I misspoke. They are … HUGE. ENORMOUS. GIGANTIC. Her feet were at least and I do mean AT LEAST as big as mine and I wear a men’s size 13 US. That would make her a 15 ladies, and that would be no surprise to me at all. And they weren’t just long — they were wide and plump as well. So much sensitive sole flesh — a tickler like me would need help stimulating those soles!

She sat there sweet as pie the whole time, on her phone (of course) til miss thing put her motorcycle boots back on and sauntered off the lawn, all six feet of her, her size 15 feet now encased in leather. Looking powerful! Which for me just enhances the fascination of having seen her embarrassingly enormous, ultra soft, completely sensitive and vulnerable bare soles.

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her huge soles! [Mmm] Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! Thanks for sharing them with us.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links