Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mona's Last Dance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mona's Last Dance
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you guys know I recently went to my yearly trip to California after missing last year due to the pandemic. It was time to look up old friends and models I love. Nikki is always in contact with me, so she's a given, and she set me up to shoot with her bud Lucy, who is as sweet as she is beautiful. And then there's Mona Lisa...

Those of you who have followed Feet Fair over the years know by now that Mona Lisa instantly became my Gold Standard model after we first worked together way back in 2009. Mona already looked mature then, but that didn't make any difference in her overall appeal, she's gotten more fan mail and made me more money than any other model, and you guys know that I'm serious about bringing you the models with the best feet and highest arches, Mona took on models that are half her age and easily beat them. There's no secret to her appeal, her arches are right up there with the best of them, and she has always been comfortable in her own skin. Mona has always trusted me to show her in the best light possible, and even though I have retouched her photos in the past, I try to keep that to a minimum, and let her body speak for itself. The pics on this composite image are hardly retouched save for a few sun spots here and there, and some dirt on her soles, so you guys judge for yourself

"You know, this is my last go-round" she told me after I called her to tell her I had landed in sunny California. After a bit of a stunned silence, I managed to stammer "Why?" - "Well, I'm fat, for me that is, and at my age it just gets harder and harder to present myself to the pubic the way you want me to, high arches and all".

I get it, modeling is a young woman's game, although foot modeling is its own thing, and her arches will always be high. I suggested maybe she can wear a cat suit the next time we meet, and I can do mostly feet shots, that way we can make it almost exclusively about her incredible arches. She told me she would think about it, but pointed out that she does have some sun spots on the tops of her feet. I know Mona likes working with me, I'm the crazy New York character that comes over sometimes and pays her to have her feet photographed, something no one ever did before me, but we have developed a real friendship over the years based on mutual trust and affection, and no matter what, that will never change.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance for us to see some of the untouched pics, especially those which had her soles occasionally dirty?

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being an old fogey, myself, it is sad to see someone in our community “age-out”. Time eventually takes us all down…
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very fine feet!

I don't understand the fascination with youth. I've seen plenty of 40-60 year old women who take excellent care of their feet and their bodies, and they look 50X better than so many 21 year-olds with horrible bunions and hammertoes from cramming their feet into heels that are too small and can't run a half mile without stopping.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, her high arched feet! [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bringing her to the community all those years ago! Her feet have always been some of my fav. And this set doesn't disappoint!

Let her know that we appreciate her obvious God given gifts.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for commenting as much, but I'm really at a loss for words. Mona and her arches were just a gem and it is unfortunate that this will be her last go-around. We've seen a lot of great foot models that call it quits and some of them eventually do come back. Whether Mona returns or not, that's up to her. But we should be very thankful for all that she has done for the fans, including myself.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Any chance for us to see some of the untouched pics, especially those which had her soles occasionally dirty?

OK, so here you go. The first image showing her arches is not retouched, save for the fact that it came out a bit underexposed, so I increased the brightness and contrast levels. You can clearly see the sun spots on her skin, and some purple blood vessels which in my opinion, is not that bad, but what do I know...

The second image shows her full body, and as you can appreciate, she does have a bit of a tummy, but considering that she spent a whole year not being very active, it's nothing that would give me pause. This second photo was not retouched at all.

And I also posted the second clip from this session which you can get HERE

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she looks amazing! we should all be thankful if our wives look remotely anything as sexy as Mona Lisa, really who would kick this fine babe out of bed? yeah no one that's who

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Thanks for sharing

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Thanks for the input, guys, and for those of you who don't have or don't visit Instagram, here's a link where you can see her brutal arches from behind. I love this type of shot:

Arches & Heels

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links