Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Golden Goddess: Idyll

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Golden Goddess: Idyll
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Golden Goddess: Idyll,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

A few weeks ago, I was working on site for a week in an office a bit downtown from my usual location and outside this office was a park. A famous one! At lunch on Monday I went into the park to look around and to my shock I saw the Golden Goddess! She was sitting up against a tree with a blonde girlfriend who had a little dog and they were playing with it. She was, as usual, barefoot! Her feet propped on her shoes. I didn’t have my camcorder so I just moved along…making plans.

Naturally I was determined to get video of her that week. Tuesday — couldn’t go to lunch. Wednesday — she’s in the park but lying on a bench with feet up on the backrest but running shoes on. Thursday — she’s not in the park. Friday (I’m desperate now!) is PAYDIRT!!!

She’s in the park, alone now, feet up on little white pull-on running shoes. She’s smoking one of those e-cigarette things. I was a little surprised to see her in a spaghetti strap top that exposed her tummy, because it was actually a pretty cool day and I was wearing a light jacket myself. I’ve never shot in this park before and was a bit nervous but of course I sat down to film anyway. Little peeks at me as soon as I sat down by the Golden Goddess made it clear she was 100% hip to my reindeer games — it’s that guy from the midtown park — but she stayed put, bare soles exposed to me. The whole time I shot she has this little air about her like she’s on to me but pretending she isn’t. And I got tons of great footage! This isn’t the ideal angle for me, which is why I prefer the other park, but I’m totally overjoyed to see her again after two years! This girl is just incredibly beautiful. At one point I put my cam on the grass to see if the angle was better, more like the uptown park, but switched back soon after.

I went back to the office feeling elated, really energized that it had all worked out in the end, but soon after I got back a woman I was working with said, “hey, I saw you reading in the park” and she had a quizzical look on her face, and I was worried, but when I left that site that evening she said she’d enjoyed working with me and hoped to see me again soon ….

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1258 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links