Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Leena (New Model) Kicks Off Her Roller Blades & Socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Leena (New Model) Kicks Off Her Roller Blades & Socks
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About a month ago, Noelle mentioned that her cousin, Leena, was interested in shooting. Noelle showed her some of her photos and the two of them looked through the site. I told Noelle to have her come along for one of her shoots. Well, last week Noelle and I planned a shoot and Leena came along to do some of her own sets, as well as one of the both of them together.

This set, with Leena in roller blades, was Noelle's idea. She had sent me photos of Leena's roller blades and asked me if I ever themed a set to them. I said no, only some roller skates and a long board. I loved the idea and even told Noelle I had a pair of socks Leena could wear with them.

I hope you enjoy this first set of Leena published to the site. Her little size 6.5 feet sure did get nice and warm when we shot this one too. And for all of you who hate the word, they were quite MOIST. LOL... Sorry, had to do it. But they were!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great close-up sole shot! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Leena. 😍
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind feedback everyone. It's always nice to share what people say with new models. It makes them enjoy this even more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links