Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My gf toes and wrinkled soles.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My gf toes and wrinkled soles..
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her wrinkly soles are so sexy! Thanks for sharing these pics of her bare soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very excited to read how much you like them John. Thank you!
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranklyMyDear
Board Regular
Member # 53009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranklyMyDear   Email FranklyMyDear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
Sorry I wasn't able to show the graphic. I went ahead and provided the links to her photos. She wears a size 6.5 and is absolutely into my foot fetish. I explained to her how widespread it is and she is now realizing it. In the past two weeks, she has had a stranger at a party rub her feet on a couch while she was sleeping and had her dentist tell her she needed to wear flip flops to all of her appts BC she has the cutest, tiniest little feet. All comments are welcome. There is really nothing that could offend us two. Gauging interest here. We will be together for a very long time so I will have access to get pics of her at will and post them here. Lmk your thoughts..

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranklyMyDear
Board Regular
Member # 53009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranklyMyDear   Email FranklyMyDear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to hear stories like these! Beautiful little wrinkled soles!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FranklyMyDear:
Love to hear stories like these! Beautiful little wrinkled soles!

She is always in the middle of someone loving her feet lol.. thanks for the kind words.. she loves reading the responses..
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbyblack
Board Regular
Member # 53636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbyblack   Author's Homepage   Email Bobbyblack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look amazimg. So soft and yet wrinkled. I would love to see more

--------------------
I love feet

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

quote:
Originally posted by Bobbyblack:

Appreciate the kind words. She loves the attention you gave.
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

quote:
Originally posted by Bobbyblack:

Appreciate the kind words. She loves the attention you gave.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links