Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Plump little scene girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Plump little scene girl
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Plump Little Scene Girl,” on my new platform:
https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles (ignore the URLs on the caps).

Another one from summer of 2019 and one of my favorites! I saw her hair first and then her bare feet up on a chair, and from far away I saw she was very cute and had a bit of a tummy, exposed under her belly shirt, plump and fair. And I saw her see me too, plodding across the lawn looking at her, and then she stretched forward and pointed her toes like a ballerina and her hands wrapped around and began to caress her soft, sensitive looking bare feet, her body and face draped down across her legs. I could not believe my eyes and all but ran over there so I could get in front of her and capture some video of THAT!

I did not sadly and was only able to start video as she was coming up from this extremely sensual behavior. She looked over and saw me and even through the viewfinder I recognized her! Pouty Cupid’s bow lips, big eyes at the same time innocent and worldly — it was the surly little goth chick I had seen and shot footage of a few years before. She was so … CHANGED. Previously all got up in Goth finery, bare soles resting from heavy Doc’s, now she looked much more Scene, with red chucks on the grass below her. Strangely, her body shape seemed wrong for both Scene and Goth — when she was Goth she was slender as a reed when chubby is often typical, but now as Scene she was ample and plump with a sexy little belly (which I personally prefer, to be honest). Mary Mary quite contrary.

Speaking of those red chucks, less than a minute after I started shooting she put her feet down, devastating me! She fished around a little bit with her spread toes until she found her chucks, grabbed their necks with her toes, and plopped them down closer so she could see them. I love when girls do this, like they’re afraid I’m going to steal their shoes! Nope! But then she put her feet back up and thus began a half hour of her soft sensitive bare feet wriggling and wiggling around as she surfed on her phone, wrote in a little pad, and peered at me!

I got the sense that she might have regretted wearing the belly shirt because she got very embarrassed whenever women came nearby — like she didn’t want them to see her plump tummy. Maybe it was the first time she had worn it in a while and wasn’t aware how she had outgrown it. Later she put a top on around her. Even later, and bizarrely, she finally pulled a pair of GOGGLES from her bag and put them on. I’m serious!

As to her feet, she knew I was there to film them, as I had filmed them once before, and she didn’t seem to care. How I ached to tickle them! They look so sensitive. About twenty minutes into the encounter I got even bolder and slid RIGHT up in front of her and the view of her soles was amazing and again she just left them there for me to film. I also included the last few seconds of when she finally packed up to leave because her belly was so VERY visible then! I absolutely adore her.

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ September 22, 2021, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reupped on my new platform:

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links