Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Straight-up MOVIE STAR Soles 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Straight-up MOVIE STAR Soles 1
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Straight-up MOVIE STAR Soles 1,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Back on the lawn and not expecting much and then there she was … THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD. And … she had her feet up. She must be a movie star or actress — who, by the way, I actually catch occasionally and later I hear people chattering about how it’s this or that actress. There’s no way this girl is not a TV or movie actress. You may look at the vidcaps and not see why I’m gushing, but the one downside of the way I shoot, from the ground up, is that the girls face can have that Jabba the Hut look. (But I shot her later that same afternoon when she was lying on the grass in the pose and THEN you will SEE what I fucking mean.)

Really not much to report on the lead-up to this. She was just sitting there and looking at her phone. There was a guy flirting with her but she just froze him right out and, because he wasn’t in front of her feet anymore, I walked over and sat in front of her, acting nonchalant but actually incredibly nervous she would put her feet down. She didn’t, although she seems to have had my number right from the start. As soon as the camcorder slid across my leg and locked on her, she looked right down the barrel of that fucker — right at you, dear viewer. It was mostly peeks though and she showed little concern. This literal goddess is used to attention, for sure, and is very above the whole thing, taking it very much in stride.

She looked to be about five foot nine and I’d guess between 9 1/2 and a solid 10 shoe size. Long and slender feet, with VERY long toes and plump toe pads. Immaculate soles without a hint of callus on them, pampered and tender. Just … incredible. She put her feet down a few times and each time I had a virtual heart attack because I desperately wanted more, but after her feet had been down for a while, I could then feel her gaze on me, still patiently sitting there hoping, and I sensed she was wondering if I’d slide the camcorder back and start filming again if she put her feet back up. Curiosity got the better of her, and she’d put those beauties back up, then give quick peeks to see if I’d started shooting again, and *of course* I had. The last time she put her feet back up, they came to rest in a different position, and I had to skootch way over to get my ideal face and sole angle. That was the closest she came to cracking a smile, when she saw me do that. In that particular angle, that last three or four minutes, before she put her feet down for good, was some of the sexiest sole exposure I’ve ever captured.

Ever.

She started putting her stuff together to leave and so I got up and left. Nothing else was happening on the lawn so I went into the alleys, nothing, and then walked up to the library. Nothing there either. So then I walked back to the park and stood on the library terrace and scanned the lawn, and, where this girl had been sitting, there was a tall slender girl lying on the grass. It was this girl! She’s never left! And … she was in the pose. But that, as they say, is a topic for another day ….

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links