Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Long and … grimy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long and … grimy!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Long and … grimy!” Store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Back in 2015 I would see this beautiful mixed girl all the time, stretched out on the lawn, her amazing long legs up, her huge slender feet tantalizingly naked! Then after that, I only saw her one more time, and that was in front of the library, and she had a pair of Docs on that made her look like Olive Oyl, lol! She was playing the guitar and quietly singing to herself in what sounded like Portuguese. She was hard to hear but very good, very talented.

This one clip I forgot about so I’m adding it now — the lawn was still a bit wet that day because it had rained, and on top of that they had just mowed it that morning, and on top of THAT there had been a kids’ craft event held on the lawn earlier and there was still some cut up paper material on the lawn from it. She most have slipped off those banana boat flats she was wearing and loped across the lawn in her naked feet because when I saw her propped up ski feet, she had bits of mowed grass and minor traces of lawn soil stuck to her poor soft soles! Even more interestingly, there seemed to be a little bit of construction paper stuck to the plush pad of her long, oval big toe and it simply would not let go! (And indeed, can you blame it?) Little bits of grass gradually gave way and fell off of her soft size 11s as they air-dried, but that piece of construction paper simply refused to relinquish its grip on her obscenely large big toe! At the very end of the clip, when she crams those big feet back into her banana boats, you can see her flick it off her toe against the side of her shoe, lol!

I love this girl. LOVE. Not only is she as beautiful as a model, with her lithe figure and elegant kewpie doll face, her cool mocha coloring is very chic and sexy. But it’s those big long feet that have enslaved my vision for years! How they wriggle and squirm around, so awkwardly LONG, like two swimming fish in a school, and how beautifully they are on display when she props them up, her pampered, vulnerable bare soles on full view for the world’s eye ….

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links