Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Blonde in Tall White Boots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Blonde in Tall White Boots
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “The Blonde with Tall White Boots,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was in 2018, a great year for candid soles! I had just shot another clip and got up and was walking across the lawn when a tall willowy blonde walked right past me, almost brushing against me she was so close. She smelled GREAT and was gorgeous, her endless legs encased in white leather boots that almost completely covered her thighs! Like riding boots, except high heeled! Wow I thought, chuckling to myself that I really *needed* her to slip those boots off right away! I didn’t think seriously about it though, because it’s kind of a hassle to remove boots like those.

So I walked across the lawn and into the alley and scanned the lawn and sure enough there she was sitting near the south edge of the lawn, slipping those long white boots off! She was talking to a guy and I wondered if he was with her but he hadn’t been when she passed me, and then she smiled and shook her head and he left, muttering as he walked away, so he must have just been hitting on her. She swiveled her legs forward and put her now-bare feet on a chair and my legs involuntarily started moving me right over there!

I approached a good spot to get ideal face and sole and nonchalantly sat on the lawn, studiously ignoring her. After a minute or two I slipped my camcorder onto my leg and got her in the viewfinder. And I could clearly see she was staring straight down the camera lens! Peering with a little surprise and curiosity, but she didn’t look upset. She then looked away and did the thing of looking everywhere except at the camcorder. I then pressed REC and began to shoot. I was getting her bare soles on video!!!

She’s such a beauty and while her feet were just a bit rough for the reason most hot chicks have them — wearing sexy shoes of course — they were still sexy as hell and seeing this beautiful girl’s bare soles was kind of … overwhelming.

She peeked down at the camcorder now and then but didn’t make a big deal about it and didn’t seem in the least concerned. She did make we work a bit for this much footage — at one point she put her legs down and when they went back up they were at a different angle. But when I scootched over to get my preferred face and sole angle of her new position, she didn’t mind or look in the least worried. When she put her legs down to leave I had the presence of mind to follow them with the camcorder and I even captured a quick second of her epic boots! Insanely sexy, ultra-feminine footwear for an insanely sexy, ultra-feminine girl.

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prn999
Board Regular
Member # 20950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prn999     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size does she wear?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links