Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gigi's Back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigi's Back
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You loved her some months ago, when she made her Feet Fair debut, and you're going to adore her now, because this young stunner is a quick study, and determined to get better all the time - and she has. These pics are from one of a three "look" session, as per my usual and her accompanying video is already available at This Link

Let me know what you think, would you like to see more of Gigi in the future? YOU decide.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes! More! She is sweet from head to toe. That second from the last sole shot is as good as it gets, here soles look SO soft!! [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that Gigi has very lovely soles. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A true footgoddess

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Icarus and Jota, her feet are so soft that they take your breath away. And Adam, she truly is a goddess, she’s da bomb, as they used to say back in the 90s, and what a beautiful and sweet personality that girl has.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Aaaaand, her next video clip is up from the scene below, it will take your breath away. You can GET IT HERE

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well OK, for those of you who have asked me about the third set from this session, actually the first set I actually shot, here's a nifty sample. I'm pretty sure you'll agree that this beautiful young model is head to toe electric, a rocket to the moon as I like to say.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow awesome toes! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The video clip from the last pic is finally available HERE!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links