Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bonita Chiquita!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bonita Chiquita!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Bonita Chiquita,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

It look me years to realize this, but I actually have another clip of “Latina Mas Bonita!” Possibly the most gorgeous soles I’ve ever filmed. This was actually the first time I’d seen her. I thought she was a tourist because she was with her abuela and was sitting in the park in the early evening. She had her bare feet up and her white track shoes on the grass below her.

I actually noticed her when I was sitting fairly close by. I was resting after a frustrating day and didn’t even see her. But suddenly a pair of bare soles veered into my peripheral vision and my head snapped right over there … and then she saw me see her! She turned and said something to her abuela and they both laughed quietly as she wriggled her bare feet.

So now I had a Hobson’s choice. I had shot nothing all day, not even taking my camcorder out of my bag. Now here were some absolutely beautiful soles, but the girl had totally made me, and on top of that, she was sitting in a fairly crowded place. It would be supremely embarrassing if she made a stink about my filming. Do I risk it?

Yes, I risk it.

I got up and walked away, went to the alley, then turned around and walked slowly back across the lawn, to a place I thought would give me a good face-and-sole angle. It was closer than I usually prefer, but a guy was in the way, so I was almost on top of the girl. I tried not to look at her or the abuela because I assumed they were watching me and laughing. I sat down and nonchalantly took out the camera. When I got her in the viewfinder, I was incredibly relieved to see her bare feet still very prominently propped up, soles directly to the camera. I could see she was looking at her abuela and laughing, but she kept her feet up.

In retrospect, here she looks *extremely* different than in Latina Mas Bonita, and I think that explains why I didn’t recognize her. She’s dressed very casually in loose clothing and her hair is also very casual. She’s reading a religious book too. All in all she’s got sort of a wallflower vibe here, a bit dowdy. In LMB she is flaming hot and looks like a Disney pop star!

I realized as soon as I started shooting that I was racing against the dusk, and while I shot well after I normally would have, the video still looks good (my camcorder has shitty autofocus but it has amazing night vision.) I love segments like this because of the way the girl sits there all giddy that a strange man is filming the naked soles of her feet — without her permission! The little looks at the camera and the giggles and surprise are so sexy. She kept looking at her abuela and chuckling knowingly, so the old gal must have found the gringo’s interest in the beautiful bare soles pretty amusing! She kept her feet up for a long time and nicely propped up. I edited out most of the darker footage.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links