Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What The Punk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What The Punk?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well lookit lookit, it seems our girl Giovanna is pushing the envelope with a brand new look that she rocks like only she can. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, the video clip for this look can be had by visiting this link: Steampunk Gio

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think almost any image of Giovanna and her incredibly sexy soles is an instant classic; but I have to admit, the extra "attitude" these shots display definitely kick it up a notch.

If you ever decide to do a shoot with Gio as a Dominatrix demanding Her feet be worshipped, I swear my heart rate will skyrocket so much it will probably make me a hospital case!!! [Drool]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photos of Giovanna and her soles turns me on I love it.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Another fabulous video starring Giovanna-that always brightens up my day. [Mmm]

Her best line was, "I know what you're doing down there. Giovanna knows everything." [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
I think almost any image of Giovanna and her incredibly sexy soles is an instant classic; but I have to admit, the extra "attitude" these shots display definitely kick it up a notch.

If you ever decide to do a shoot with Gio as a Dominatrix demanding Her feet be worshipped, I swear my heart rate will skyrocket so much it will probably make me a hospital case!!! [Drool]

Well, I don't have any clips where she's dominantly demanding her feet to be worshipped, but I do have one clip where Aries does it freely and eagerly, and you can check it out Here: Aries Worships Gio

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:

Well, I don't have any clips where she's dominantly demanding her feet to be worshipped, but I do have one clip where Aries does it freely and eagerly, and you can check it out Here: Aries Worships Gio
Adam, as much as i love to see Gio's bare feet worshipped, somehow the Woman-on-Woman thing doesn't do it for me (although admittedly, i'm probably in the minority here).

There's just something about a strong Woman (like Giovanna or Aries) asserting Her authority and commanding a man to worship Her feet that's incredibly exciting! [Blush]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links