Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Too Sexy For Instagram

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Too Sexy For Instagram
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I know some of you know that I have a profile on Instagram (@feetfairgirls) that seems to be doing rather well, and is fast approaching the 7K mark for subscribers, which is just ducky. The thing is that IG is a very random place, and this is something that I have pointed out before, they can be awfully inconsistent at times, with no discernible rhyme or reason. Case in point this pic from my last photo shoot with Giovanna which was about two weeks ago:

-

As you guys can see, that is a typically nifty shot of Gio kneeling and exposing her juicy butt and drool inducing soles, but as soon as I uploaded it, I got an instant message about how that image violates Instagram content policy, as if it's a pic of Gio having hard core sex or something. Gio and I discussed this issue and she thinks it might be tied in to Instagram algorhythms for showing too much bare ass or something, but it begs the question, why would this pic trip their wires when there are far more explicit images in that site than this; just try a cursory search under "ass and soles" or some variations on those themes.

I then reminded Gio, that this is not the first time that one of her images gets flagged by Instagram, the one below was not accepted when I tried to post it some months ago, again generating that "violation of policy" message:

-

Well, wouldn't you know it? This image is even milder than the recent one, with not an inch of butt skin showing, so what gives? So far Instagram has not taken down my site, they just locked it so I can't make any changes to it, even to delete images. To be clear, the green image was never even on the profile because it was rejected outright. The only common denominator that I can think of is that they both feature Gio with her butt prominently displayed, but even that is inconsistent because I had zero problems uploading THIS IMAGE which as been up for a couple of months now, again I ask, what gives? Anyway, if you guys have any thoughts, theories, opinions or factual knowledge, (is Giovanna just too darn sexy for Instagram?) I'd love to hear from you.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seem clear that Giovanna is FAR too sexy for Instagram – and Her bare soles and plump little toes are SO amazing i'm surprised that your excellent shots of them don't crash the entire internet! [Mmm]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
It seem clear that Giovanna is FAR too sexy for Instagram – and Her bare soles and plump little toes are SO amazing i'm surprised that your excellent shots of them don't crash the entire internet! [Mmm]

Giovanna's soles are Divine. [Mmm] [Wu]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna's lovely soles are amazing in every photo. [Smile]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, after holding my profile hostage mot of the weekend, I suppose that Instagram figured out my work isn't all that offensive because they gave me all the functionality back. I won't even try to upload the offending pics of Giovanna again because they seem to raise red flags for some reason, and your guess is as good as mine. Go figure.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I hope this pic is not too sexy for Wu's
[Tongue]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No such thing as too sexy with Giovanna – but definitely heart-stopping! [Drool]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I hope this pic is not too sexy for Wu's
[Tongue]

Yet another great photo of Giovanna's fabulous feet. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links