Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elizabeth banks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elizabeth banks
wk.eidob3
Elite Trooper
Member # 52449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wk.eidob3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 414 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will never forget the dirty bare sole shots of her in the otherwise awful movie, "Walk of Shame."

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I will never forget the dirty bare sole shots of her in the otherwise awful movie, "Walk of Shame."

I recall finding some photos that showed makeup personnel applying “dirt” to her feet for that scene. That is, they had to make her feet dirty—she didn’t get them dirty herself. I was a bit disappointed.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

I recall finding some photos that showed makeup personnel applying “dirt” to her feet for that scene. That is, they had to make her feet dirty—she didn’t get them dirty herself. I was a bit disappointed.
I saw those same photos. Instead of making me disappointed, they made me wish to be that makeup man.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links