Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hotter Than Hell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hotter Than Hell
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With apologies to KISS. Well guys, somebody up there must like me because my new "find" is hotter than a house on fire. You guys might remember a few months ago that beautiful and sexy Zara made her debut on my site, and she's well on her way to becoming one of my regulars. That very first shoot, Zara mentioned that her sister had done some foot fetish modeling, and because she seemed to really like me, suggested that she might introduced me to her.

Well, I got really busy for a while and kind of forgot all about this stuff, and it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago when Zara contacted me about another totally different model, that I remembered that she had brought up her sister's foot modeling. After some sleuthing work on my part, I found her sister on social media, and was instantly blown away by her electric beauty and powerful aura. I asked Zara to put us in contact, and after a very animated conversation, we have decided to work together. Now I don't know about you guys, but this girl is so exciting to me, that she's what I call a rocket to the moon, and I don't apply that term to just anyone. We'll be shooting early this coming week, and you know I'll post some sample here. Meanwhile, she sent me these two pics and authorized me to post them here for your viewing pleasure, and what can I say, they almost blew the lid of my head off. What do YOU think?

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sexy!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotter than hell is right, Zara ranks right up there with the Carolina Reaper.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links