Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Model feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Model feet
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MerlotFeet   Email MerlotFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently got back in touch with an amateur foot model that enjoys sharing her feet from time to time. She had some new pics for me so I thought I'd share them with you guys as well.

She wears a size 35EU, her feet are just my type and I've been "enjoying" them very much lately.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO sexy! [Drool]

Would love to see some sole shots!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
SO sexy! [Drool]

Would love to see some sole shots!

^^ Second the motion. Sole shots, please. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MerlotFeet   Email MerlotFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright guys here are some sole shots as well. They're meaty and short, and unlike any I've ever seen. Enjoy!

-
 -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! Absolute HEAVEN!! [Drool]

Such small, meaty and (I'll bet) soft soles, with those amazing plump-looking little toes - just PERFECT to wrap around your nose and overwhelm you with their scent! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the sole shots! She has gorgeous soles. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, those are exactly my type
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomore
Board Regular
Member # 43009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomore   Email tomore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those feet are perfect. Such plump tiny feet! [Drool]
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

Hi guys! So I got in touch with her again and I managed to buy off some more feet pics from her. If anyone wants to see more of her or share pics of similar models just get in touch with me at mikerediv@gmail.com
It

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links