Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Masked shoe and foot fetish guys OTS carries!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masked shoe and foot fetish guys OTS carries!!!
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definitely a great gimmick! And nobody gets tricked or taken advantage of in the process. There are definitely some shoe and foot guys in this parade! Wonder if this would work in the United States, Canada, or a Latin American or South American country. Check out the dirty sock on the girl at the part that is queued! https://youtu.be/9xkztk0thb8?t=360

By the way, he has more videos on his channel.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, that pervo who took her stinky worn nikes off is probably gonna go sniff and wack fer sure!

Wish I was able to know what her feet smelled like. I'd personally take a brief break in a side alley so I could take off the cumbersome mask and do some deep inhalations. By this I mean sticking my nose and mouth deep in the opening of her shoe to get the best scent.

As one foot-master judging another, I estimate that is EXACTLY why he started undoing her laces as soon as he acquired her shoe (cuz I know how foot fetishists think) -- ie. he planned to muzzle his face with it in private as soon as he could get the opportunity away from the crowds.

[Drool] [Hump] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links