Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Switch Sky's dirty soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Switch Sky's dirty soles
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Switch Sky is over six feet tall and has size 10 feet. This photo shows Sky flaunting her filthy soles.
 -

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although i'm not typically a fan of large feet, Sky definitely has some sexy dirty soles - thanks for posting, Jota! [Smile]

(now if we can only convince Giovanna to gift us with some more of her luscious dirty soles...)

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
although i'm not typically a fan of large feet, Sky definitely has some sexy dirty soles - thanks for posting, Jota! [Smile]

(now if we can only convince Giovanna to gift us with some more of her luscious dirty soles...)

You are most welcome, dirtysole toesmeller. Switch Sky works at a commercial BDSM dungeon in Los Angeles but travels to NYC (where I live) about three or four times a year. I wish I could see her more often. [Mmm]

Plus one on your request to Giovanna.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links