Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifes incredible soles and toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifes incredible soles and toes
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't posted here in about 10 years, but my wifes soles need to be shared.

We'd love some feedback from the good people here.

-

[ January 11, 2023, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: OBB ]

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a few private messages, thanks for the kind words. I edited the picture size to make it more forum-friendly, as requested.

Here are a few more shots.

She would love to get some feedback, turns her on big time to know men are drooling over her feet.

-

-

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her me and my Girlfriend say her soles are amazing! They deserve a huge load
Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

quote:
Originally posted by ilikefeet4:
Tell her me and my Girlfriend say her soles are amazing! They deserve a huge load

Thank you! Here's a few more.

-

-

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has gorgeous toes and fabulous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

Thanks!
 -

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may add me to the list as well. Your wife's feet are great. Loved the first flip flops pic where she's showing her high arches

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to lick and smell those! [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 10 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

Thank you kindly! I can't get enough of them.

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
Would love to lick and smell those! [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

The smell, taste and softness of her soles... absolutely incredible.

Here's a shot of my wife's soles with a good friend of ours.

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're waiting for more OBB

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
We're waiting for more OBB

Your wish is her command.

-

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Haha nice. Thanks!

--------------------

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has one of the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen. She has beautifully soft soles, and her toes are just perfect. It must be such a turn on to be able to worship her feet.

Thank you for the pictures. I hope to see many more pictures.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links