Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Feet Fair Clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Feet Fair Clip
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you have suggested that I add a dedicated thread to let everyone know about my new clips as they become available, and I think it's a sound idea, because I don't always remember to submit pics when I release something new. All the clip cover will be uploaded here along with the links on how to get them, and some bonus pics.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, sexy and mature Tracy J. is simply spectacular in this sensational clip, and you can purchase it HERE

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is a great idea. I don't ever want to miss a clip that includes Giovanna, either solo or with other models.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

A little bit late in reporting this this addition, but this sweet clip of Tara was added the 7th of February, and folks, it was worth waiting for...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

You wanna talk about hot? Watch Giovanna's new clip and be astounded by her milky, wrinkly soles as she does what she does best in one of her finest videos to date.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
You wanna talk about hot? Watch Giovanna's new clip and be astounded by her milky, wrinkly soles as she does what she does best in one of her finest videos to date.

Another fabulous video by Giovanna!

When I got home from a long weekend in Albany, the first thing that I did upon getting to my home computer was to buy this video.

Such wonderful, lingering close-ups of the divine soles of Giovanna! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here comes Tati with her second offering at Feet Fair, and she nails it. Pick it up and become a rabid convert.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

This clip was actually posted on the 2oth of January, and it's as good as it gets.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Something new from very Sexy, high arched mature Milly.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

An amazing new clip from sexy Marielle.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links