Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Where can I find more of these videos?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where can I find more of these videos?
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all. I recently found this while looking around and I immediately became fascinated by it.

Video Link

I mainly want to know the woman sniffing. She looks pretty cute which attracted me the most in the thumbnails. I found 2 more videos with her on Spankbang.com linked below. Either her name or the website I can find more videos of her. You can also let me know the name of the dominating woman too if you know.

Video Link 2

Video Link 3

In all 3 videos, she's the one sniffing but I would like to know if there are any videos where the roles are reversed. I would like to see her get her revenge and see her feet.

If you can guess by my name, I like smelly feet videos and one of my favorite things in these kinds of videos is when the person (usually a woman) sniffing gets knocked out from the smell. Can't really find much smelling videos like those, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but in all 3 videos linked, the woman sniffing is told to "fall asleep" while smelling feet which made me even more interested in hunting more of them down.

I read the comments and someone mentioned CSS and I'm wonder what that it. Couldn't find anything on Google.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links