Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ticklish latin beauty's offer videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ticklish latin beauty's offer videos
-.'Maria'.-
Board Regular
Member # 53641

Icon 12 posted      Profile for -.'Maria'.-   Author's Homepage   Email -.'Maria'.-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!

My name is Maria and together with a group of friends we are making custom videos, you cannot miss this opportunity. Beautiful Latin girls who can follow the instructions for your video closer to perfection. We deliver orders in two days.

YES!
In just two days you will get your order!

Send me a message and I will personally take your order, with a prompt, friendly and fun response

mariacs1308@gmail.com

I leave you some previews so that you have an idea of ​​our quality of work, I hope you like it and enjoy it!

Redgifs

redgifs

redgifs

Offering videos for sell as the previews 🤗
SPECIAL OFFERS 😉

--------------------
[EMAIL] mariacs1308@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Maria,

Thank you so much for you wonderful videos. They are amazing and good quality too!

For everyone else, Maria is definitely a kind person to work with and she has been very accommodating in my orders in case anyone was wondering. Friendly and prompt.

Here are some samples:
Roxy model

Mily model

Laury model

Daniela model

[ April 26, 2023, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: JustJoe ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links