Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 👣 Feet to Obsess Over: Naomi Lynn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 👣 Feet to Obsess Over: Naomi Lynn
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 4 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was insanely desperate to get Naomi Lynn's (5'8", size 8.5) feet when I first saw her walking in sandals at a crowded gas station one night. In those moments, I had no feasible option by which to make any moves before she was out of my reach, so I had to use any and every other tool at my disposal to eventually get a chance at her feet.

It would end up taking alot of effort and connections over the course of months. Sadly, for a guy who loves long slender shapely soles, it was very hard to contain the immediate thoughts of my stiffy when I saw this hot slim woman in sandals flopping her soles right in front of me. I was dreaming of all sorts of stuff like "if-only-my-face-could-be-her-sandals" and feel those arches crushing down on me as well as licking and smelling her toes and soles from all different positions.

Needless to say, these things all eventually came true with careful orchestration. I wrote about some of this in far more detail in some of my old posts online a while back. You can probably just google her name along with the term: feet.

One thing is for sure though, if I had approached her that first night at the seedy gas station to talk about feet, she would have certainly thought I was a Creepy-Freak-Man, so I'm glad this connection happened when the time was right.

-

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous video! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing it here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danielee
Board Regular
Member # 54553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danielee   Author's Homepage   Email danielee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to find only fans of this girl, but there is only one profile named Naomi Lynn and it is not the girl from the video. Too bad, because she has impeccable feet that you want to play with and I wanted to use my only fans free trial https://onlyfanssigns.com/free-trial for her content. Because it's pretty hard to find great pics and videos. I even feel offended that foot fetishists need to spend so much time looking for something worthwhile.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links