Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 👣 Walking in Nikes with no Socks: Sasha Medley

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 👣 Walking in Nikes with no Socks: Sasha Medley
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 4 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this gem, Sasha Medley (5'6", size 10), walking on the side of a street on a cold night in sneakers with no socks. I saw how pretty she was and couldn't help but imagine how great her shoes would smell. I turned around and pulled up to her and offered a ride which she accepted. In the process of small talk, I told her I was a feet photographer and asked her what size shoe she wore. When she said size ten, I got an immediate stiffy and then asked her to take off a shoe to show me the bottom of her foot. And when I saw her shapely nubby arches, I knew I needed to do whatever it would take to get her back to my place so I could lick and smell her feet to high heaven.

Luckily she agreed to come back to my house for the measley $40 bucks that I offered and boy did I have my way with her feet, licking and sniffing so hard. She later became confused (in a chuckling sorta way) when I used her soles to tightly hold down her Nike shoe over my face as I inhaled. This type of interaction was completely new to her and she thought it was odd, but she certainly did not consider it as bad as some weirdo whipping out his junk for her to see or touch. Because I opted not to do that vulgarity on that particular night, I tell myself (and others online) that I am a "respectable" producer, in the same way that some voyeurs pat themselves on the back for "only looking" at feet.

This comes from one of her 9 full length clips titled: "Sasha Medley Cam 3 scene1"

-

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous video! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links