Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey Back Representing Baltimore Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey Back Representing Baltimore Again
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in March Kelsey was wearing the orange & black of the Orioles in a set rooting for the hometown team. Since then the Orioles have battled for first place for the entirety of the season and have been in possession of first place for weeks. With that being true, I went back to Kelsey for this year's Ravens set. I'm not superstitious, but why chance it? Plus, it gave me another chance to get in front of her sweaty feet.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimjon99
Board Regular
Member # 54390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimjon99   Author's Homepage   Email jimjon99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always love seeing Kelsey. Always amazing of such a busy hot mom to find time to make such hot pics. I'll be stroking my rock hard cock double time today.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links