Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Entering the world of feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Entering the world of feet!
Arches Anonymous
Board Regular
Member # 54802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arches Anonymous   Author's Homepage   Email Arches Anonymous   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say hi and introduce my feet to the world! Ballerina, and foot girl!

Definitely more open to the world of feet and notice those that stare at them [Wink] Bars ...etc, I know you foot guys are out there!

-

[ October 08, 2023, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Arches Anonymous ]

--------------------
Aspiring Amateur foot model.
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Arches Anonymous!
Speaking only for myself, I would love to see a sole shot of your lovely ballerina's feet. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arches Anonymous
Board Regular
Member # 54802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arches Anonymous   Author's Homepage   Email Arches Anonymous   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Who am I to deny a request?

[ October 08, 2023, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Arches Anonymous ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! You have very lovely wrinkled soles. [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello AA ! How 'bout a Nylon Clad Toes Spread, A Nice Place to Put My Nose !! Thanks!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arches Anonymous
Board Regular
Member # 54802

quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
Hello AA ! How 'bout a Nylon Clad Toes Spread, A Nice Place to Put My Nose !! Thanks!

-

[ October 08, 2023, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Arches Anonymous ]

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome, very nice
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on instagram?

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arches Anonymous
Board Regular
Member # 54802

Yes but not populated yet - will be creating all social media soon. Reddit, X, Insta.

https://www.instagram.com/archesanonymous/

[ October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Arches Anonymous ]

--------------------
 -

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi AA, Looks Nice and Worn and Stinky!! Could you pose another in Tan or Nude Hose !! Thanks
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arches Anonymous
Board Regular
Member # 54802

I actually do not own any tan or nude hose yet. Pretty pale so black or white is all I've done. Fishnet too [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Arches Anonymous
Board Regular
Member # 54802

Wanted to try an image en pointe without pointe shoes. Worked out well, was at night with a flash so a bit more harsh than soft, but still, the feet are the same. What do you guys think?

-

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Arches Anonymous:
Wanted to try an image en pointe without pointe shoes. Worked out well, was at night with a flash so a bit more harsh than soft, but still, the feet are the same. What do you guys think?

I think you have very lovely soles! [Thumbs Up]
And I think that it would be a great honor to lick them clean after you were outdoors barefoot. [Mmm]

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arches Anonymous:

-

Very nice. I think most foot models can't do that. Were you a ballerina? If so you do NOT have ballerina feet! Ballerina feet are so gross. You have the opposite.... foot model feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links