Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Trick or Treat! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trick or Treat!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, Giovanna did a devilish fun session for Halloween and delivered as well as she ever does, torturing you with her sweet size 6s because they're just so much better than candy... I's a sexy/spooky time with Giovanna and as usual you can always get the clip HERE

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a fabulous video! [Thumbs Up]
Giovanna the Great is, as usual, the Mistress of Teasing with her gorgeous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrtleGirl
Member # 54839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyrtleGirl   Email MyrtleGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so hot ) Halloween give us only hot vids
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pun intended, but, damn, her soles are hot as hell! Her too.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

[Jerkoff]

Hell yeah they are!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Jerkoff]

Hot as hell indeed, and she knows how to tease with them! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if one was ordered to worship Gio's utterly succulent soles and plump little toes, you could always say the devil made me do it...

...but we all know THAT'S not true! [Evil Grin]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to know why her right sole looks slobbered on in this pic.?

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
I just want to know why her right sole looks slobbered on in this pic.?

[Cheers]

-

That's just good lighting.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember like if it was today about one of Adam's posts which shown what looked like cumshot spurts on one of his model's soles. I won't dig this as it was a long time ago.

A few of us mentioned it, but yeah, maybe it was just cream, or outstanding lighting lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Maybe ..... [Wink]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

[Laugh] You guys have such imagination, but I'm flattered I suppose?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
[Laugh] You guys have such imagination, but I'm flattered I suppose?

[Laugh]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well boys, it would seem that some of you are fascinated by the "slobbered" look on Gio's soles, and I have to admit that it's really good eye candy, but I'll have you know that Gio and I shoot this type of content all the time and I'll be happy to post more if the demand is there. Meanwhile, here's a nifty comp image from a set we did a couple of years ago, feel free to make of it what you want. LMAO

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Actually, Giovanna the Great talks about her soles being wet in several videos. In all such cases, she attributes it to men worshiping her soles.

I am sure that we all wish that it could be us.
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links